PLEASE TAKE A SEAT IN THE PARK, COME SHOOT THE MOUFLONS!
We would like to inform you that, starting on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, the culling of mouflons on the Island of Giglio will begin. We ask for your availability to carry out shifts, preferably of the duration of one week, from Monday to Sunday on the basis of the calendar (attached). Please specify all periods at least until 19/12/2021 (e.g. from Monday, November 22 to Sunday, November 28). Some directions for organizing the transfer:
1. The travel expenses to reach the island are at the expense of the selecontroller.
2. The Park Authority will pay for the stay (food excluded) in an apartment with kitchen.
3. The selecontrollore will have to organize independently for the food needed to deal with the weekly shift.
3. For the trip, the green certification covid-19 (green pass) is mandatory, whose verification will be carried out by our technical staff on the island.
4. At the time of accession the following will be communicated:
– model and license plate of the vehicle that will be used in the activities
– If you are in possession of qualification ART.51 Regional Law 3/1994
5. It should be noted that in this first phase all the activities of
culling activities are carried out only by stakeout
All the culling activities are carried out under the active coordination of our technical staff (AGROFAUNA) on the island and in accordance with the OPERATIONAL DISCIPLINARY FOR THE INTERVENTION OF THE CULLING OF THE
MOUFLONS INTERVENTIONS ON THE ISLAND OF GIGLIO IN THE CONTEXT OF PROJECT LIFE18NAT/IT/000828 LETSGO GIGLIO – CUP E65D19000190006 (Attached), of which we recommend a careful reading.